The Trainee Client Officers will be based in the Locations indicated above. The main purpose of the job is to drive sales for non-loan products and managing credit cycles for loan products (marketing, client screening, client training, loan...
Skills and Qualifications
The Trainee Client Officers will be based in the Locations indicated above. The main purpose of the job is to drive sales for non-loan products and managing credit cycles for loan products (marketing, client screening, client training, loan appraisal and assessment, loan application, disbursement, collections and general loan management, complying always with the Operations Policy and Procedures and maintaining good relationship with clients as well as accurate recording of cash movements.
- Diploma in Business, Human Resources, Agriculture, finance or marketing
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong commitment to work in the field
- Ability or willingness to Ride a motorbike is a must
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Good communication skills
- Good calculation and explanation in numbers
- Diploma in Business, Human Resources, Agriculture, finance or marketingGood written and spoken EnglishStrong commitment to work in the fieldAbility or willingness to Ride a motorbike is a mustGood interpersonal SkillsGood communication skillsGood calculation and explanation in numbers
- Carrying out marketing activities to promote and recruit AMZ clients for all product offerings.Train SGBL and VB clients in AMZ loan offering methodology (marketing, SGBL/VB group formation meeting, SGBL/VB group registration and training meeting. SGBL/VB loan assessment and application. Loan contract, disbursement and collection).Micro loans and Small medium enterprise loans â€“ marketing activities, client screening, loan application, loan assessment, loan appraisal, credit committee, loan disbursement, monitoring and processing repeat loans.Ensure that applications for both group and individual loans are properly filled in and evaluated before sending to the Supervisor for his/her evaluation.Ensuring that the loans are disbursed in accordance with the need and repayment capacity of the clients and AMZ policies and monitoring loan utilization of the members to ensure good quality.Ensure that all transactions related to loans and savings are recorded properly and also cash handling are managed in the good manner.Ensuring that all policies are implemented as per AMZ Operations policySolve the problem occurrence with clientsAny other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their applications and Curriculum vitae to:Â email@example.com.
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday 11th October, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. Applicants are advised to indicate their preferred locations in the e-mail subject line.
Locals are encouraged to apply.
AMZ is an equal opportunities employer.